Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 1198: Collect Me


A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away, I shared my Spaceship Earth collection with all of you. Of course, that post was written what seems like ages ago, and believe it or not, my Spaceship Earth collection has grown considerably since August of 2013 (this really should surprise no one).

However, I've come to the realization that collecting Spaceship Earth items isn't the most common of collections. I also, like many of my fellow Disney fans, collect pins and mugs and Tsum Tsums and who knows what else (Star Wars merch is definitely up there too), but the shelf reserved just for Spaceship Earth tends to give people pause. And when I say shelf, I really mean shelf...


While I've bought a good part of the collection myself recently, a bunch of it was actually unearthed from the depths of my home, such as the Spaceship Earth waterbottle or the Spaceship Earth picture frame (and we still can't leave out the chocolate Spaceship Earth that has an honorary spot in the collection). 


You can go and read the original collection post from a few years ago HERE, but to find out all about every item in my Spaceship Earth Collection, check out my latest YouTube video! 


Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment