Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 1020: Thor

Remember way back when? Yes, back when I told you all that I had never seen the Avengers or any of the other Marvel stuff? Well, I'm finally in the process of catching up. Since I finally saw both of the Captain America movies, Thor was next on the list, and let's be honest, there are a few things that you just knew I would end up talking about...and at the head of that list is Josh Dallas.


Let me tell you...if you put a Once Upon A Time fan in front of this movie you'd better be prepared for constant giggling and rolling on the floor. I did both of those any time he was on screen, and I kind of want to watch it all over again just for his scenes (let's be honest, I probably will). Of course, Josh is replaced by an equally amusing actor in the second film: Zachary Levi. Things are only about to get better folks. 

I also have to mention that I met Thor before actually seeing his movie, and he was a pretty awesome guy. He was a bit sad that I was wearing a Cap shirt instead of a Thor shirt, but after this movie I have the feeling I need to get my hands on one of those too. 


I also greatly enjoy this scene...ANOTHER! 


Overall, I honestly enjoyed Thor and I look forward to watching the next one...after I go out and find it of course. I should check if it's on Netflix! (It's not). 

Share some of your favorite Thor moments in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!





No comments:

Post a Comment