Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 951: For Research

Now I'm REALLY close to my Disneyland vacation, and that means that it's the exact right time to continue listening to soundtracks from the parks!

While I still refuse to listen to the World of Color Celebrate! soundtrack to keep it all as a surprise, I've been listening to Paint the Night on repeat for weeks, among other things, and I'm pretty sure I know the entire thing almost as well as Festival of Fantasy now. Ok, maybe not quite as well as Festival of Fantasy, but I still have it pretty downpacked. Then again, what else is to be expected when it's based on "When Can I See You Again" from Wreck-It Ralph, which just so happens to be recorded by one of my favorite artists, Owl City!


Then, also today, for research purposes, I checked out a recording of Disneyland Forever! In fact, I'm about to watch it right now (which means this entire paragraph will be my live reactions). The recording I found included the projections on Main Street, and already I'm totally in love with this show. And boy, I'm only like 30 seconds in. Watching this in public probably wasn't a good idea actually. If I'm almost crying here I'm never gonna make it through the whole thing there. Woah...the Disneyland Tinkerbell is wayyyyyy cooler than the Disney World one. THERE'S A TANGLED SECTION! I'm not crying. You're crying. One of the things I love about Disneyland is it's filled with the rare stuff. Like at Disney World it's just Frozen everything, but at Disneyland we have Mary Poppins and Winnie the Pooh and Tangled and I'm barely halfway through! OH MY GOSH THE LION KING PART. I'M DONE. They have inflatables for the Little Mermaid. What even is this? FINDING. NEMO. So when can we get this at Disney World? Because Fire. And Nemo. I spoke too soon on the Frozen thing, didn't I? Yep. I did. Ok but this is pretty great I'm not gonna lie. The fireworks work so well with Let It Go. Keep it Together Lizzie. Keep it Together.


So now I'm incredibly excited for all of the nighttime shows at Disneyland and I'm trying to figure out a way to see them all as many times as humanly possible. Also I need the ending song of Disneyland Forever to loop for eternity in my life. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment