Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 871: A Few of my Favorite Things V6

It's been a while since I shared some of my favorite Disney things, but when I had a post idea in mind, I figured I would make the most out of it and add it to the collection, especially since it fit in perfectly. So here we are, exploring A Few of My Favorite Things That I Don't Yet Own!

Custom Minnie Ears: 

Vintage Minnie Ears from ShopHouseOfMouse

Spaceship Earth Minnie Ears from EarsComeTrue
I mentioned the other day that I'm definitely in love with the custom Minnie Ears you can now find all over Etsy, and I certainly have a few favorites so far as I debate which ones I might actually want to get. Currently these two are at the top of the list, but I'm also toying with the idea of making my own DIY Minnie Ears before my trip in a couple of weeks! 

Hand-Painted Toms:


Custom Hand-Painted Shoes By The Enchanted Brush
Time is ticking away until I finally decide to order a pair of hand-painted Toms from this wonderful Etsy shop. I discovered The Enchanted Brush through another Instagram Account (or five), and instantly fell in love. What you see above is only one example of the beautiful work from this shop, and while the shop is currently closed, I definitely look forward each day to seeing what new creations are in progress. Follow The Enchanted Brush on Instagram to see all of the amazing work and get updates on when you can get shoes of your own!

OUAT Captain Hook Necklace: 


Necklace from FanVictory
As a huge fan of Hook on Once Upon A Time, this is something that's been rolling around in my head since Christina Perri wore her own reproduction of the necklace in The Words Music Video. Then again, there's any number of great Once Upon A Time pieces out there, but since a friend of mine already has an Emma Swan necklace and Hook is more on my radar, I think this would be a perfect addition to my collection! 

Disneyland Decades Mug: 


Mug from Disney Parks

I think I've had this one on the blog before, but it's definitely worthy enough to share again. I love my Disney mugs, and it's going to be mighty difficult to narrow it down to which ones I want...especially since there are some Starbucks You Are Here Mugs with my name on them.

Of course, I'm sure I could go on for ages with different products I really want at the moment, but I'm a Disney fan, and if there's a struggle we all understand as Disnerds, it's the continuing struggle between our Disney Obsession and Paycheck. So much to get, so little to get it with, so for now I think I'll have to put off buying a few of these.

Then again...I do have a birthday coming up...

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on May 24 due to computer issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment