Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 858: Last Day of School

The last day of school in college is literally a million times different from the last day of High School...especially since it's almost as though we have two last days. There's the last day of regular classes, and then the last day of finals. They both have their benefits, that's for sure, but I think personally I prefer the last day of classes. Why? Because our college really spoils us on that last day...even if our college tuition is high enough for it to be more expected than anything else.

I remember last year's last day pretty well, and as a matter of fact, I blogged about it too! We were quit excited to get our balloon animals, and when this year's last day rolled around, we got excited all over again. Balloon animals are literally so fun, especially when you put a Disney twist on them!


Katie went first and he made her that adorable little Tinkerbell. I have another picture of it, but because of a corrupt laptop situation, it's stuck on there and I haven't had a chance to reedit the photos on a different computer...so maybe that'll show up sometime later this summer. Megan got the Minnie Mouse, which was adorable but got sort of creepy looking by the time we got rid of our balloons a week or so later. Hannah got the Ariel one for her sister and finally I asked for a miscellaneous Disney character, to which he provided me with the most adorable thing ever: My Knight in Shining Armor! 



As a lover of OUAT and Fairy Tales, this was pretty great. Pretty sure he was reading my inner most thoughts that not even I was aware of, but I then spent a good portion of the day pretending it was Josh Dallas behind the little helmet.

And for those of you who might be wondering, here's another fun thing we did! A photoshoot! My roommates and I had a great time after the campus picnic taking pictures together, and special thanks to our photographer, Brody, who I'm sure you'll see before the summer is through as we've got a few ideas for a photoshoot or two that may just have something to do with Disney. Left to right we have Megan, Katie, Hannah, Ashley and, of course, me.


So here's a question for you: If you got a balloon animal, what would you get? 

Have a magical day!


(This blog post was written on May 23 due to finals).


No comments:

Post a Comment