Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 854: Star Wars Favorites

There's few things I enjoy more than watching The Empire Strikes Back on May 4th. So I've put together a quick list of some of my all time favorite Star Wars posts from the history of Everyday Disney!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013: Day 78: The Empire Strikes Back




Need a refresher on what exactly I watched while The Empire Strikes Back played on my TV? Yep, there's no way I have time to watch the whole film all the time, but as I just told my roommate, putting it on in the background allows me to have plenty of Harrison Ford time AND get my work done!

Monday, April 8, 2013: Day 98: Love Triangles



Remember my first love triangle theory post? The entire theory was actually inspired by one couple and one couple only, and that's Han and Leia! Of course, since 2013 I've found plenty of other references to support my theory, but going back to the roots is definitely a fun trip! 

Saturday, May 4, 2013: Day 124: May the Fourth be with You! 


I still remember first learning how to do the lightsaber effect. I'd probably have to relearn these days, but it would certainly be worth the effort! Of course, there's no May Fourth quite like the first May Fourth we celebrated, although I'm still wondering how long it's going to take to recognize it as an official national holiday. 

Friday, May 31, 2013: Day 151: Star Wars Month



Not surprisingly, the majority of my Star Wars posts occurred in that first year. Since coming to college, my tables have obviously turned a bit, although something tells me that as 2015 goes on, Star Wars will come back a little bit at a time. After all, I'll have to rewatch the entire saga at least once before the new film comes out! 

Thursday, November 6, 2014: Day 675: The Force Awakens



We skip quite a bit before reaching my next favorite Star Wars blog post, although there's plenty of Star Wars in between! I'm still a bit in awe that I found this in my real life, and I still carry around my own wookiee with me every moment of every day. He keeps me safe and sound and makes sure I never have to go Solo...unless I want to that is! 

Thursday, April 16, 2015: Day 836: On the Floor



Not much can beat my reaction to the new Star Wars trailer, especially when it ends up much like most episodes of OUAT leave me...on the floor. Harrison Ford is back as Han Solo, Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia and Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker come December 18, 2015, and literally I could not be more excited! 

And there you have it, some of my favorite Everyday Disney Star Wars posts! I hope you all have a wonderful Star Wars day and May the Fourth be with You!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment