Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 852: Conversation Starters

I do often find it humorous how Disney just throws itself into my life in the most unexpected ways, and this was definitely one of those times. Recently one of my friends ended up in a fairly awkward situation, but long story short, she had to start a conversation with someone she didn't really know. And how do you think she started it? "Do you like Marvel?" 

Which got me thinking. What Disney conversation starters are there? I mean, there are definitely lists out there for Disney Character Conversation starters, but I couldn't particularly find one specifically just for a regular topic that's related to Disney. So I came up with my own list! When people find out I love Disney, they start asking me all kinds of questions, some of which are on this list. But go ahead, give one of these a try next time you need a real conversation starter!


  • What's your favorite Disney movie? 
  • Who's your favorite Disney character? 
  • Which Disney character to do you feel you're the most like? 
  • Who's your favorite Disney Villain? Why? 
  • If you could be in any Disney movie, which one would it be? Why? 
  • What's your least favorite Disney movie? 
  • Do you like Marvel? (Of course it's on here!) 
  • Who's your favorite Avenger? 
  • Do you like Star Wars? 
  • Who's your favorite Star Wars Character? 
  • Which Episode of Star Wars is your favorite? 
  • Have you been to Disney World or Disneyland?
  • What's your favorite Disney attraction? 
  • Would you rather go to Disney World or Disneyland? 
  • What's your favorite Disney snack? 
Of course, this is just a rough list, but let's make it longer! If you have a Disney Conversation Starter Topic let me know in the comments! We'll add it to the list and eventually we'll have a real collection! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment