Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 851: Planning Always

Back in Year One of Everyday Disney I blogged about my Vacation Planning DVD, then brand new, which you can read about HERE. I rewatched that 2013 DVD a few weeks ago, and then realized that it was incredibly outdated...and that, since it's been two years, a new one seemed to be in order. So I went ahead and ordered myself a new one. Seemed like a good idea...and indeed it was!


With my upcoming trip to Disneyland, it especially felt right to order the DVD so I could brush up on my Disneyland knowledge. Of course, getting to sit and watch the Walt Disney World section was pretty great too, and to tell the truth, I think this is one of my favorite Vacation Planning Videos so far, if not my all time favorite. There's just something about the interviews with Cast Members that got to me. 

Beyond that, however, it occurred to me that I really should read up on Disneyland. While I do have some friends out there that will make sure I don't get lost and have the time of my life, I also need to have a plan of action. Then again, I'll also have roughly two months in between Disney World and Disneyland, which will give me plenty of time to get things together. 

As for Disney World, I continue to add to my list of things to do, and it grows longer each and every single day. It seems that I plan to attempt to pack more into my five day trip than may be humanly possible, but perhaps it's just all part of the adventure. 

Do you order the Disney Vacation Planning DVD's like I do? 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment