Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 809: Timehop

As a frequent user of social media, Timehop has definitely become a part of my life. At first I was skeptical, like I am with most new social media things, but I eventually got on board and now I feel like there's just no going back. But what I love about the app is that it DOES allow you to go back in history and see what you were doing a number of years ago. Sometimes it's amusing, like the fact that not long ago I had a reminder that a year ago my roommate, Megan, "kicked me out" of our dorm room because I watched a sneak peek for OUAT. Occasionally it's sort of inspiring, like the fact that a year ago I was just starting with my tweets from OUAT Cast Members and now I'm going full scale not only with my favorite fairy tale actors and actresses, but others as well, and for the most part, I'm good at it...not to brag or anything.

But sometimes...sometimes timehop is just darn depressing. As if I wasn't already bummed out enough about the fact that it seems like everyone I know is in Florida over Spring Break, my timehop has to remind me that yes, indeed, one year ago I was in Florida over Spring Break. I'm getting about 20 pictures from Walt Disney World on my timehop feed each day and it's...sad. Depressing. And it most certainly makes me miss home.

So in honor of my trip a year ago, I've put together a few more color palettes with some of my favorite and most colorful Instagram photos from the trip. If you missed the first edition of Color Palettes, you can find it HERE, and since I had so much fun with it the first time, it felt like the perfect way to remember a former trip, especially when I Instagramed almost constantly during it.






Ahh yes, my March 2014 Trip. There are some seriously great memories stacked into those Five Days, and to be 100% honest, it's one of my favorite trips. I mean, I met so many people, had so many great experiences, got to see the Flower and Garden Festival for the first time AND got to film throughout the four parks for the band trip video. All in all, it was literally amazing. 

And I miss it...a lot. Soon though. Soon I'll be back with yet another trip! But until then...

Have a magical day!


(P.S. I'll be back tomorrow...you don't have to wait until June for another blog post, Haha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment