Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 746: Buzzfeed

This will be a day long remembered.

There have been a few great social media moments in my life. Actually, no, there's been a lot of them, but there are a few I'm especially proud of. In fact, you can tell when it's really important when there's a blog post dedicated to that specific moment. For instance, there was the time Colin O'Donoghue tweeted me for my birthday, found HERE, or the time Jennifer Morrison liked my #101Smiles post so much she reposted it on her Instagram, found HERE, or the time when Walt Disney World used my picture on their official Instagram, which you can read about HERE.

But today? Today I marked off another milestone in the social media book: Buzzfeed.

A Disney friend of mine tweeted me something and, curious as to what it could be since the notification doesn't show the picture on my phone without me actually going onto Twitter, I checked it out immediately, only to find a picture of me..ON BUZZFEED.

Quickly, Megan and I searched it out and found THIS ARTICLE!


I'm a bit shaky after such a huge milestone, but this is basically the biggest thing since Jennifer Morrison's retweet of mine, so we're gonna continue with the celebrations I guess. It's awesome, especially since I Disneybound so often, to be recognized with 24 other great Disneybounders, and when people ask me why I Disneybound so often, or why I spend a significant amount of my time at thrift stores and Plato's Closet, it's because of stuff like this.

And the funniest part? This is one of the only Disneybounds I actually got to do this trip because of the too hot and then too cold temperatures. I'm glad I got it and I'm super happy we stopped to meet Peter Pan!

And you know, I hate to brag, but sometimes I really can't believe my life.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment