Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 741: Galavant

Since I was at Disney during the premiere of Galavant, it meant that I had to wait until I returned home to catch up on the show that's taking the empty time slot left by my dear Once Upon A Time as it's on hiatus. This means that I have pretty high hopes for that 7 p.m. slot, and Galavant certainly hasn't let me down!

I remember first hearing about the show months ago, and of course we were reminded every Sunday night at promptly 7:47 when the Galavant commercial came on in the middle of OUAT. A while back, Karen David, the wonderful actress who portrays Isabella on Galavant, followed me on Twitter, and after that I became 100% into the show. How couldn't I when the cast was already reaching out? The cast involvement of OUAT is one of the HUGE reasons I love the show, and that means that I was quite the excited person when a member of Galavant followed me!

And after months of waiting, plus an extra week, we all finally got to see Galavant, featuring John Stamos as well! As a fan of Full House, it was great getting to see him on the show, right among tons of laughter at every turn!

I think, so far, within the first four episodes, my favorite parts came in Episodes 3 and 4, featuring the Executioners singing "Dance Dance Dance Until You Die" and the pirates in Episode 4, because who doesn't love a good pirate shanty?

Overall, the entire show is 100% hilarious, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next episodes this upcomming Sunday. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll be sad when it ends at the end of January, leaving us with full on hiatus once more. Until then though, I'll just laugh right along with the rest of the world.

If you're not watching already, please do, because this is one musical comedy you won't want to miss...and don't worry, you'll never forget the name either, because it's GALLLLLLAAAAAVANT!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on January 12 due to the Disney Trip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment