Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 697: The Falcon Is Back!

I'm late to the blogging game when it comes to one of the biggest Black Friday releases of all time: the first trailer for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. While we may have a year left before the actual release, Star Wars and Disney decided to give us a sneak peek at the new film with a trailer featuring more than a few new characters. If you're really behind and have yet to see the trailer, here it is:



Now, I'm not quite sure what to make of all the new characters. We actually know some of the names of them at this point, but that's a whole other story (and probably another future blog post). The important part here? The Falcon. The Millennium Falcon has returned, and I couldn't be more excited. 

If you're a long time reader of my blog, you'll know very well that Han Solo is super important to me. He's been my favorite Star Wars character since I watched the entire thing a number of years ago, and I highly doubt that's about to change anytime soon. After all, my love of Harrison Ford withstood the fourth Indiana Jones movie, and if it can hold up after that I doubt anything else can break it. 

Other than that, I really don't have much to say about the trailer anymore. It's been almost a month since it originally came out, and while I was bouncing off the walls when it originally came off, I've finally calmed myself down. It's an impressive feat, and now I'm just rambling on when I have a good 20 other blog posts to catch up on. 

What'd you think of the trailer? Are you excited for the new Star Wars Episode or did the Soccer Ball Droid throw you off? 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 19 due to Finals Week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment