Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 683: Perfect Score

As I may have mentioned in a blog post a few weeks ago, I seriously enjoy taking Walt Disney World quizzes simply because I know I'll get a perfect score (although sometimes I'll mess up like one answer because I was being ridiculous and not reading the whole thing). Regardless, there are currently a bunch of Disney World quizzes out on Disney Insider, and of course I took them. So why don't you take them too? 

Magic Kingdom!



Of all the quizzes, I feel like this was the easiest of them. Now, that either means that it was indeed the easy one or I actually know a ridiculous amount about Magic Kingdom. Maybe it's a combination of both. Either way, these questions were pretty simply to figure out, unless you're not constantly going to Magic Kingdom like I am. I wonder what would happen if I had one of my best friends take the quiz...???

Epcot!


This quiz was actually really good considering the fact that sometimes the Disney made quizzes are the easier ones. They have to make them sort of easier because there are a lot of people out there, and not everyone is going to be as fluent in Disney information as I am. Meaning that if they made it too hard, a ton of people would end up with scores of like 1 or two out of ten. Me? Yeah...perfect scores all around. The end of the description got me though...don't throw Promise in there. It makes me happy sad! 

Animal Kingdom!


Once again, a perfect score. These questions were pretty easy for me once again, but I do happen to know quite a bit about Animal Kingdom (not that I don't know quite a bit about Epcot...my username is EpcotExpert after all). Regardless, now I'm just waiting for the quiz on Hollywood Studios, which I'll probably also do great at. Let's just keep the quizzes coming, right? 

What was your score? Any questions that tripped you up? 

Have a magical day!





No comments:

Post a Comment