Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 655: Dole Whip Cupcakes

The space time continuum of my blog is seriously out of wack, but let's just pretend that these all fit in order and seem like they move along a sensible timeline. Why do I bring this up you may ask? Well you see, I'm blogging about cupcakes on October 17 (this blog post), when technically on October 17 those cupcakes weren't even made yet.

Regardless, let's talk about Dole Whip Cupcakes. I've been meaning to make these for quite some time, but I haven't really had the opportunity to get around to actually making them. That's the thing about cupcakes. In my house dessert just kind of sits there, so you can't just make dessert all the time. There has to be a legitimate reason for making the cupcakes. Alright, so maybe not. I make cupcakes all the time, but I still haven't had time (or the energy) to try these. 

Dole Whip Cupcakes are sort of weird to be honest. I mean, the majority of the population does not understand the amazingness of the Dole Whip. I don't understand why, other than the fact that there are very few places in this world to find one, a real one, and therefore that same majority of the population probably has no clue what a dole whip even is and instead just looks at me like I'm crazy when I explain that it's a pineapple cupcake. 

Regardless, they were/are really delicious, although according to my resources, all my cupcakes are. Plus, they were pretty darn adorable with the little cherries on top. The frosting was ridiculous to make and I'll probably change the recipe if/when I make them again, just to make life easier. Because let's be honest, I'll be making Dole Whip cupcakes again. 


Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 19).



No comments:

Post a Comment