Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 653: Gummi Bears

They say you learn something new everyday, and I fully believe that. As much as there is out there about Disney that I do know, it's blatantly obvious there's even more that I don't know. I try pretty hard to experience as much of the Disney fandom as I can, especially since starting this blog. I've followed more Facebook groups and I read the official Disney blogs and get newsletters and recipes through my email. It's a pretty nice system, when I have time to take advantage of it.

But one thing I didn't know even existed up until a few days ago was this: The Gummi Bears TV show.


This is one of those things that I sort of stumbled across and looked at it completely puzzled for a few minutes before actually going out and figuring out what it was all about. Granted, it's physically impossible for me to have seen this show during it's run, since it was on TV a few years before I was even born, much less watching cartoons on television. But I still felt like I needed to share it. After all, it's one of those things that I just found astonishing. 

Do you remember this TV show? Or are you in my boat and are currently completely confused about the fact that Disney made an entire television show about Gummi Bears? 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 19).

No comments:

Post a Comment