Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 629: Disney Nightmares

I love Oh My Disney and the hilariously accurate Disney Fan related posts. This time it was one on Disney Nightmares...the terrors that keep us up at night...and ONLY us up at night.

They're list includes things like "Losing a Radiator Springs Racers FastPass" and my personal favorite, "Buying 8 Vinylmation Only to Get the Same One 8 Times." You can read the entire list HERE, but I felt like I needed to add just a few more completely accurate Disney Fan nightmares. Because let's be real, these are SCARY.

1. Your Favorite Attraction Being Closed for Refurb During Your Entire Trip. 



I actually just dodged a bullet with one of these this morning, since I'll be headed to WDW from January 2-10, and Splash will be closing for annual Refurb on January 4. Our first day at Magic Kingdom for the trip? January 3. BOOM.

But seriously, this is scary. And it happens way too often. Luckily I've always managed to secure my place on Spaceship Earth (knock on wood) even during the great 2006-2007 overhaul.

2. Your Favorite Attraction Closing - For Good. 



I feel for you Malestrom and Backlot Tour fans. We all feel your pain.

3. Your Annual Pass Running Out. 



I face this one in January. That is a sad day indeed because it means you have to either pay more money for your new annual pass or live in the sad world without one until further notice.

4. Having a Terrible View for Fireworks or the Parade.



If you think that because we've seen these things before we'd be ok with allowing someone else superior viewing, you think wrong.

5. The End of Your Disney Vacation. 



Admit it...this is the worst nightmare of all. The scariest part? We face this one in real life all the time.

Do you have other Disney nightmares? I'm pretty sure I could write a book on this one.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on September 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment