Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 524: Share the Magic

Day 27 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of the person you most love sharing Disney with. 


Blast from the Past: 



That I have? Probably my brother. We have such an amazing time on trips. A few years ago we made a pact to act nicely towards one another on the trip and have ever since. He's my Space Mountain and Turkey Leg buddy, my everlasting opponent at Ping Pong, he's more than happy to join me on a run around Old Key West, we love playing games in the parks, riding Test Track and other fast moving things, we fight about who's the better Star Wars character on Star Tours (Han Solo is obviously the best...just saying), he makes me laugh, and I make him laugh, we have never ending jokes and plots to ditch our parents, we share meals, etc.

You know, when I went last summer to Disney for FBLA with my mom, I honestly missed my brother. And that's saying something.

But, if I could take anyone in the world with me to Florida, it would be Megan, unless I get to choose 10 of my closest friends. That would be a really hard decision. Like...really, REALLY hard. So, instead, I'm going to do the vlogs when I go in November and bring you all with me...or as much as I can when you are sitting at home and looking at me through the lens of a camera.

Back to the Future: 




Obviously my answer is going to be a bit different now, considering the fact that I HAVE had the chance to go to Disney with Megan and Ashley and the High School Band. I think, after that experience I just like to share Disney every anyone and everyone. I can't wait until January when my friends come back with me and we have the chance to have even more adventures, this time without a Story of our Life.

And of course...there's always Jonny.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment