Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 526: Only in my Dreams

Day 29 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of something you dream about happening to you at a Disney park. 


Blast from the Past: 



DISNEY WORLD DREAM SUITE. 

Also known as the Cinderella Castle Suite, this thing is pretty much every WDW Fanatic's dream. I JUST WANT ONE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!~

That or randomly meeting Harrison Ford there. It'll never happen, but hey, I can dream, right? 

Back to the Future: 



Oh gosh. I agree with my former self, on many a level, but at the same time I feel like there are so many other things I'd love to do at WDW. I mean, June really changed my perspective on fulfilling my dreams at Disney, because ultimately the one thing I really wanted to do in my life, period, was march down Main Street U.S.A. You have to remember that when I did this challenge two years ago I had pretty much given up hope on that ever happening though, so that definitely plays a part here.

But today, I think I'd say I would want simply to be there. As I've said before, every single moment I spend in a Disney Park is a special moment that means something, because as time goes on I get less and less of it, while on the opposite end I appreciate it more and more. And in connection, I'd love to spend more time at Disneyland, since I've only had one trip there. I am SUPER excited for my trip next summer and intend to explore as much as possible in the short time I'm there!

Also...a trip into Club 33? That would be the best thing EVER.

Although, since I mentioned Harrison Ford before, I better mention that spending a day in the parks with Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin or Colin O'Donoghue would be pretty spectacular too. Or Harrison Ford. Any of the above people. Any of the above.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment