Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 569: Vlogs are Up!

You all know how I don't like to make a blog post about my Disney trips until all the vlogs from said trip are finished, right? Well I have some great news. All 5 vlogs from my March trip to Walt Disney World are finished and live on YouTube. With everything going on it always takes a bit of time to get around to actually editing them, and then because of my lack of internet at home, I have to make around a half hour drive to get to internet that I can use to upload the video (I go to my college, because I could use the internet at the local library but I don't want to make it slow for everyone else by sitting and uploading a video. That would be super rude).

The point is, they're all finally up and ready for you to watch now, if you so wish. They get kind of long, but when you have six hours of video from a five day trip, of course it's going to be hard to narrow that down. Plus, I always try to put a variety of stuff in for my friends.

Next up? The vlogs from the band trip, and then the giant project that is the Seymour High School 2014 Band Trip Video. It'll be interesting to say the least.







So there you have it, my adventures from five days at Walt Disney World this spring. I'm currently in the process of working on another YouTube series as well, which just went up on my channel, so be sure to check that out too! 

Other than that, work progresses slowly on the front of catching up on the blog. I don't even know how many days I have left to write before the end of the summer, but it's a ridiculous number. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment