Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 472: Wonderful Dreams Part 2

Yesterday we talked about how sometimes we just have these really really good dreams. Like insanely good dreams, such as the ones I talked about yesterday. But as I finished that blog post, I got an answer from my roommate as to whether or not I could blog about the awesome dream that she had, and she said I could. Or rather "YES YES YES." Our Twitter Conversations can get pretty entertaining.

Anyways, you may or may not remember that my roommate LOVES Newsies. Like, really loves Newsies, to the point where the songs are playing our room and now I like Newsies. It's a fun process. Granted, singing in our room just seems to be a given these days. We have a good time. Either way, the other morning I woke up and she was just like "Lizzie...are you up?" and I of course answered that I was, to which she just goes "Good, cause I have to tell you about my dream." Apparently it was a really good one, about how she was a part of the Newsies cast and she was singing the one song and she knew all the words AND, to top it all off, she was dating one of the cast members. 

Gosh, I'm eating hamburgers with Colin O'Donoghue and my roommate is dating Newsies cast members. Our dream lives are way better than our broke college student lives.

But let's continue to hang in this weird dreamland that seems to be better, or at least more interesting that the one that actually is in front of us. I wouldn't call this next dream good, but just...strange I suppose. It's been a couple years since I had it, so I'm a bit fuzzy on some of the details, but I remember enough of it to make it a bit of a story. Basically, I was in my high school, and I was Elizabeth Swann (from Pirates of the Caribbean), and for some reason Jack Sparrow insisted that I hide in one of the lockers (That happened to be the hallway my locker was in at the time...only I wasn't hiding in my locker). So I did, but eventually I got sick of waiting and left the locker and went out this set of doors that's a little ways away from where those lockers are. I go out them, and apparently my high school was a cruise ship, because that's where I was. Ultimately I ended up jumping overboard for some reason or another. The dream skipped around a little bit before eventually I was in this bedroom and Jack was sleeping on the floor? I have no clue, it was a strange dream, as I said.

The only other recent Disney dream I've had is one where I was at the Boardwalk Resort, but there was a cruise ship also involved in this one. Like we went on a cruise and then it docked at the Boardwalk, which makes no sense, and my brother and I were trying to figure out how to get back on the ship, so we're just walking all along the boardwalk, and then for some reason I remember being really sad. This was moreso just a confusing dream than anything else though. I really don't know what happened. But it must have been nice because I woke up in a great mood. 

Dreams are interesting things, that's for sure. I'll probably have more in the future, and if I have a really interesting one I promise to share. But you know how these things work, good dreams come and go, and you don't have one every night, so who knows what will happen!?!

All I can say is hopefully I'll share more hamburgers with Colin...or you could throw Harrison Ford in there. Or maybe a coffee date with Jennifer Morrison where we just talk about hair and braids for a few hours. Yeah, those all sound like great options.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on April 22 due to Easter).

No comments:

Post a Comment