Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 471: Wonderful Dreams Part 1

Sometimes you just have a really great dream. I mean we've all had these moments, right? Either you meet your favorite person, or your biggest dream comes true or you spend a night in the castle suite at Walt Disney World. Yeah, anything like that. Maybe it's just a dream about food. How should I know. But the point is, sometimes we have great dreams.

And then there are the times you have really strange dreams. Where it's like "What in the world was I thinking about before I went to bed?" We've all had those too, and things just get really weird and all we can do the next morning is try to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

The point? There are good dreams, and bad dreams and strange dreams and happy dreams and dreams few and far between. So since I've never really talked about my dreams before, and some of them really do have to do with Disney, I figured I would share a couple of the stranger ones. This is bought on, actually, by the fact that my roommate and I have both had really great dreams within the past few days, which is always a bonus when you're a sleep deprived college student in the first place.

Lately I've had a bunch of Once Upon A Time dreams, and that shouldn't be a surprise considering how important it is in my life right now. It's not even the show, it's just the fact that it's one hour a week that I get to spend with my friends, every single week. It's nice to be all together and not worry about the next test or paper that's due. But I've been having these for a while, hence the one that, for some reason, is saved on my phone:

I was in this theater and we were watching the new episode (I have no clue which one), and Adam [Horowitz] was there too. But the new episode was really confusing because we went to Oz and all this weird stuff happened. Like Emma had a Scottish accent and Hook killed Neal (but Hook wasn't a pirate. They were like soldiers). And then I was talking to Shovell because apparently I hadn't finished watching the episode so I didn't know the end yet and she was like "You're not gonna like it!" So I keep watching and then Regina in her evil queen attire goes to this garden in Oz called the Garden of True Love where there's these little rings and they have the names of two people who are True Loves and she finds one that says Emma and Neal and then breaks it. So I text Shovell and I'm like "Regina is my favorite!" 

Meanwhile, Red is somewhere doing something and is in the theater and hides this doll that kind of looks like Rumple's, under the seat in front of me because someone is looking for it. So I then am like "I'm gonna make sure it stays hidden." Other than that I've got this jumbled mess. I talked to Adam, there was magical nail polish, Henry was missing, and the nail polish enabled me to talk to ApprenticeEh (Figure that one out). I don't know. 

This really was a weird dream now that I write it all down. 

I also had another dream that involved Once and HIMYM. Here's the short version: Basically, I met Jennifer MOrrison, who was super nice in my dream (And in real life too I suppose. I wouldn't know. I've never met her. Someday....), and Lana Parrilla and indirectly Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin and HIMYM people but missed Colin and became the Blitz (go watch HIMYM) all because I wanted to take a shower because I didn't feel well and then do my makeup so I wouldn't look ridiculous in pictures. Also, JMo was wearing a green dress. 

And that sums that one up. Actually, I think I'm going to split this blog post into two parts so it doesn't get too long. But we'll finish with my most recent Once Upon A Time inspired dream: So for some reason and by miracle of life, I was at this diner eating lunch with Colin O'Donoghue. I have no idea why or how, but we were. All I really remember about it other wise is he laughed at some point (because I remember that of course), and we talked about the time in Episode 2x05 "The Doctor" when he was tied to the tree. Also, Ginnifer Goodwin was there and she was telling Singing in the Rain jokes. The best part of the dream though? Colin and I split a hamburger. It was great. 

So those are my Once Upon A Time inspired dreams. Tomorrow, since this is already a really long blog post and why not just make it two days, I've got a real wonderful story about Pirates of the Caribbean, and then there's the random Boardwalk dream I had this week too. Plus, if my roommate will let me share, I'll tell you the story of her dream she had the other night too. Haha, this just in, she's letting me tell you. So that will be tomorrow. ;)

Have a magical day and sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment