Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 470: Disney Night

If you thought I was going to miss Disney Night on DWTS, you are surely mistaken.

Although I missed the first 20 minutes or so because of an alto saxophone lesson, I made it back to my dorm room to see most of the show, which made me smile like I haven't in quite some time. Seriously, I texted one of my friends saying that the smile on my face just wouldn't leave, and I was serious. Had anyone other than my roommate walked into the room they would have been very confused, I'm sure. But my roommate is used to this weirdness.



You may remember that I followed the last season of DWTS, mostly because of Bill Nye the Science Guy, but you may not know that I've been following pretty closely this season too (it's just that my Monday nights are pretty busy so I generally can't wait). Candace Cameron Bure is on this season, and you probably know her as DJ Tanner from Full House. If you've been following me for a long time you'll also know that Full House is one of my all time favorite TV Shows (actually it probably is number 2 after Once Upon A Time). I've seen every single episode at least once, and I intend to rewatch them at some point too.

Either way, I'd like to say that I LOVED Disney Night on DWTS. The costumes were absolutely beautiful, the music was brilliant and the dancing was pretty darn good too. I think I'm in good company when I say that my favorite dance of the night was James Maslow and Peta Mugatroyd, who danced to Let It Go. It was just absolutely beautiful.

Of course I also loved Candace's dance with The Little Mermaid's Under the Sea. They had some of the cutest costumes if you ask me. Like they were seriously adorable. I also loved the Mary Poppins theme Charlie and Sharna had going on, although I didn't get to see their dance since they went first, and as I said before, I didn't start until about 20 minutes in. The costumes there were adorable too.

Why they haven't done a Disney Night until now I have no idea, but I hope it continues. The entire show was just brilliantly done, and it just brought a little bit of extra magic to the competition. I am, personally, a bit sad to see Cody go, as I really didn't think he would be leaving, and I loved his Lion King themed dance, but it is what it is.

Will I be watching next week? No, other than following Candace's adventures of course. Gotta vote for DJ Tanner! Woohoo!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment