Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 456: Addicted to Disney

Today (or yesterday rather), I had a discussion with my High School Band Director about stuff for the upcoming Disney trip, which you've heard more than enough about at this point. Either way, we discussed fastpass and dining reservations and such for a while, and then at the end of the conversation we talked about some of the drama that's been going on in the band.

In a nutshell, there are some people in the band that are very unappreciative of all the work I have put in over the past few months especially when it comes to this trip, and on my end it feels like they are just trying to make my life as difficult as possible. But my band director had a great point: I do all this work out of the good of my heart because I'm passionate and "addicted" to Disney.

Yes, he said addicted. Which to some people might be like "what?" but to me it sounds totally normal. Because it's 100% true. Now the funniest part of this whole thing is just the other day I heard about how he said this to band council, about how I'm "Addicted" to Disney, and just later that day one of my friends posted this on Instagram:


Now, I may have posted this before, but I just thought about how funny it was that it all came up at once so randomly. But it's so correct in saying that some people do drugs while we go to Disney. It's like "Yeah, I'm addicted, but is that bad? It could be a lot worse." I mean seriously! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on April 2 due to a crazy week!)


No comments:

Post a Comment